- American Associations
- On Red and White exhibition's Budapest opening an
American-Armenian formation, the Solaris Duo - shaped up in 2008 -
gives a concert.
- Joel Diegert (saxophone), Mariam Vardzelashvili (piano)
- Contemporary American musical settings
- 4 October 2012, 7 PM – B55 Gallery, Budapest
- Sound of age, taste of music
- The solemn concert of Haraszthy200 Festival. During
the event the audience will have the opportunity to listen to American
and Hungarian contemporary music as well as to music from the 19th
- Imre Lachegyi (recorder) Róza Lachegyi (violin), Anna
Lachegyi (cello), Máté Lachegyi (piano)
- Arthur Foote: Trio no. 1. op. 5. – 2nd movement
- Mihály Mosonyi: Pieces from the „Hungarian Children’s World”
- Arthur Foote: Three Pieces for Oboe and Piano op. 31.
- Franz Liszt: La lugubre gondola II.
- Károly Goldmark: Trio no. 2. op. 33. – 1st movement
- In the second part of the concert contemporary American jazz
pieces and Imre Lachegyi’s own compositions will be performed
- 7 October 2012, 4 PM – Synagogue, Tokaj
- Red and White dance performance
- On the finissage of Haraszthy200 festival the Company
Pal Frenak's two distinguished dancers present a new choreography.
- Emese Jantner and Zoltán Feicht
- A contemporary dance performance in red and white colors.
- 30 October 2012, 6 PM – B55 Gallery, Budapest